Sunday, December 5, 2010

9th monthsary message


...hayzz.... 9 months nah kami ng mahal qoh....


hey!!!...my love..my life...my world... my everything...
HAPPY MONTHSARY... HAPPY 9th MONTHSARY HON....!!!!!!!

i love you with all my heart and soul...i'm happy that we've been through this...

WOW!!AMAZING!!BLESSED!! ...


thanks for the patience, love, understanding, loyalty and care.that u've shown to me...

i love you hon...i cant hide my feelings everyday.... that im truly, madly, deeply in love with you...i hope u'll not change hon...

i love you so much..... though, i wasn't there during ur bad times..but in my heart you're always here ... of course in my prayers...

hon, i'll remain faithful and loyal to you...

i love you hon... 3 months to go 1 year na tayo ^_^.....

hon ill do anything to make u happy and be contented with me...

im here for you always..i'll never leave u..i love you..FOREVER! 

..i'll never ever stop loving you.... ♥♥♥♥♥


happy monthsary my love!..^_^ 


_lheanelle_05_

No comments:

Post a Comment